Centurion Computers Ltd.
Centurion Computers is committed to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada 94 Calls to Action and the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. We strive to provide Small to Medium Businesses and Small to Medium Enterprises with the highest quality computer products and services, while actively promoting and supporting Indigenous rights and reconciliation.
Centurion Computers envisions a world where Small to Medium Businesses and Small to Medium Enterprises are empowered with the latest technology to help them reach their full potential, while also promoting and respecting Indigenous rights and reconciliation. We strive to be a leader in the computer services and products industry, promoting the highest standards of justice and equity for all.
At Centurion Computers, we believe in the following values:
• Respect for the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s 94 Calls to Action and the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
• Commitment to providing high quality technology solutions to our customers.
• Respect for the individual and their unique talents.
• A safe, inclusive and diverse workplace for all employees.
• A commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility.
• A commitment to ethical business practices.